Thursday 28 January 2010

The next thing

Well the 'thing' about the looking at the profiles of other peoples blogs, what they have done so far and their thoughts etc, is that they know so much more than I do. For example I do not have experience of putting up images which will be really useful for the website I maintain. In a web 2.0 thing thought I am not really sure how useful it will be- I have a facebook page for example but often I think people use them as 'status symbols' to show how many friends they have, images of how many parties they have been to etc, so I do not think I will be using it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed - I know what you mean about FB 'friends'. FB friend = contact in reality and some pretty tenuous ones at that. I've got a couple of 'friends' I've never met and probably never shall...but it's no harm and at the moment I'm just going with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing about Facebook is that I've been able to reconnect with people from years ago, and don't have to wonder, hey, what ever happened to... on the downside, I spend possibly a bit too much time in the Cafe World game.

    ReplyDelete