Monday 15 February 2010

Thing 9

Ok, for the ninth thing, we had to set up a yahoo account which was a bit of a nuisance- i have multiple email addresses/ passwords/ personal info stored all over the web, which makes me feel under the watchful eye of big brother, but there you go (rant of the day). Then we had to find a delicious account so it was quite interesting to see what one looked like- the bookmarks are referred to in most websites that i refer to, but I have never bothered with them before. Unsure of how useful it will be but at least I will know what people are talking about!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the nuisance of all these IDs and sign ins on the Web...I give off about it a bit under the first post of two I made for Thing 8 http://katrinamalone23.blogspot.com/

    I'm right with you there Dawn!

    ReplyDelete