Wednesday 31 March 2010

Thing 23 (the end!)

Hurrah! Finally reached the end of the programme. I reckon about half of things, Linked in, twitter, wiki's and facebook I knew about already, some were new to me- igoogle for example and google documents- - others I had seen such as Flixster but had not actually used.

It was an interesting, although lenghtly experience- I am glad that i know how to set up an igoogle page and know a bit more about flixter than I did 12 weeks ago. I'm not sure how useful this will be for my library work- it remains to be seen!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching the end! Could you add the labels gadget to your blog (in the same way as the instructions for Thing 21) so that it's easier for us to see you've done everything when we come to check through?

    ReplyDelete